The Scrapyard at Idlewild Park
A beautiful course, very wooded but the trees don't create too many challenges.
I would grade it as an intermediate course, with several longer holes.
Water comes into play on 2 holes, the first though really isn't an issue anymore because the water line is very low because of lack of rain.
The second water hole has the long option where you throw over water (very deep) or you have a short pad option that is all over land.
Overall a great course and challenging on several holes as well.
Courses Close By
- Mint Hill Park, Charlotte (Mint Hill) NC US
- Crooked Creek Crossing, Stallings NC US
- Kilborne TPC, Charlotte NC US
- Reedy Creek Park, Charlotte NC US
- Eastway Park, Charlotte NC US
- Sugaw Creek Park, Charlotte NC US
- Renaissance Park, Charlotte NC US
- Nevin Park Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC US
- Angry Beaver at Elon Park, Charlotte NC US
- Eager Beaver at Elon Park, Charlotte NC US