The Rim Rock Disc Golf Course
Great course! Gorgeous views of Capitol Reef National Park. Rocky red terrian. No heavily established tee boxes and no signage, however score cards are provided at the club house with directions to tee, hole, and footage between with obstacle description. Last 3 holes reuse first 3 holes. Make sure to enjoy the food at the club house after your game. Watch for cactus! Bring hiking shoes! Definitely worth the drive to the course if you're in the area.
This course rocks!! Solitude, dog friendly, challenging, with many elevation changes and deceptive distances.
Courses Close By
- Green River Disc Golf Course, Green River UT USNo votes yet
- Brian Head Resort Disc Golf Course, Brian Head UT USNo votes yet
- USU Eastern Disc Golf Course, Price UT USNo votes yet
- Base Camp Adventure Disc Golf Course, Moab UT US(2 votes)
- Page Disc Golf, Page AZ USNo votes yet
- Old City Park Disc Golf Course, Moab UT US(1 vote)
- Spanish Fork Disc Golf Course, Spanish Fork UT USNo votes yet
- Jolley's Ranch Campground, Springville UT USNo votes yet
- Bicentennial Park, Provo UT US(3 votes)
- Gateway Canyons Disc Golf, Gateway CO USNo votes yet