The Quarry Golf Course
Wanders through an interesting landscape on an executive ball golf course. Features consecutive shots over a deep pit, deep rough and #9 - a rolling 750' downhill shot with the pin between two quarry boulders! $6 Walk/$11 Cart. Course phone: (352) 544-5485.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 3,500ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
From I-75; take the Brooksville/Ridge Manor exit (S.R. 50) west to a left on Truck Rte 50 (2nd Hess Station). Make a right on 41 (Broad St.) and head through downtown. The entrance is on the west side, directly across from the Sunoco station.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Mike Barnett
Contact Phone #1: (352) 212-3845
Contact Phone #2: (352) 540-3807
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Jason2511 on May 13, 2014 at 11:18am
This is a GREAT course challenging and fun!!!! If you haven't played here yet try it out you will not be disappointed!!!
Courses Close By
- Floral Park, Floral City FL US
- Ridge Manor Oaks Disc Golf Course, Dade City FL US
- Word Of Life Camp Disc Golf Course, Hudson FL US
- Whispering Pines Park, Inverness FL US
- Lutz Executive Disc Golf Course, Lutz FL US
- Lake Okahumpka Park, WIldwood FL US
- USF Riverfront Park, Tampa FL US
- 22nd St. Park, Tampa FL US
- Limona Disc Golf Course, Brandon FL US
- Cypress Point Park Disc Golf Course, Tampa FL US