The Ponds of Linwood
No votes yet
Beautiful wetland area. Water hazards and tricky placements abound. Please use walkways on #3 and #8. Keep it clean - pack out trash.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,510ft
Alternate Length: 2,045ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
30 miles north of Twin Cities on I-35; From Stacy exit; west 2 miles on Co Rd 19 (changes numbers - AKA Fawn Lake Dr.). Go left on 236th. Park entrance on left. Parking on street and entrance road. 1st tee just north of park entrance.
First Tee: (
Email: Mike Snelson #9537
Alt. Phone: 651-484-5035
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Ponds of Linwood? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Rieger Olson Disc Golf, Lent Township MN USNo votes yet
- Harder Park Disc Golf Course, North Branch MN USNo votes yet
- Blue Ribbon Pines Disc Golf Course, East Bethel MN US(2 votes)
- VisionQuest, Cedar MN USNo votes yet
- Isanti Middle School Disc Golf Links, Isanti MN USNo votes yet
- Family of Christ Disc Golf Course, Ham Lake MN US(1 vote)
- Ham Lake Disc Golf Course, Ham Lake MN USNo votes yet
- City Park Disc Golf Course, Cambridge MN USNo votes yet
- Lochness Park Disc Golf Course, Blaine MN US(3 votes)
- Bunker Hills Regional Park, Andover MN US(1 vote)