The Oasis at Warwick
No votes yet
Warwick's newest gem, The Oasis is on grounds owned by Dan Doyle, Joe Gara, and Becca Tucker. Features dramatic holes placed in and around meadows, marshes, ponds, and woods. Half the holes have 3 tees - OB areas on these holes are played as BunCR's - no penalty. Very cool and unique movie props scattered about the course.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 7,760ft
Alternate Length: 62,604,760ft
Course Designer: Dan Doyle
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 6
Directly across the street from the 3rd tee of the Warwick Animal Course. I-84; exit 4E to 17 east. Take exit 124, go left at the end of ramp on 17A south. Stay on 17A/94 towards Florida, NY. Right at the light with Valero Gas on Bridge St. (becomes Highland...then Wheeler), 2 miles bear left at fork on Union Corners, 2 miles to park on left at 116 Union Corners Rd.
Email: Dan Doyle
Contact Phone #1: (845) 986-0990
Contact Phone #2: (845) 469-9131
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Oasis at Warwick? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Brakewell Steel/Warwick, Warwick NY US
- Wolfe Woods at Warwick, Warwick NY US
- Browns Point/Buzzy's Creek, West Milford NJ US
- Campgaw Reservation, Mahwah NJ US
- Beacon Glades , Beacon NY US
- FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights NY US
- Greystone Woods @ Central Park, Morris Plains NJ US
- Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz NY US
- Leonard Park, Mt. Kisco NY US
- Patriot Hills, Blairstown NJ US