The Highlands of Conway
A very nice course if you are looking for somewhere new to play. It was very clean of trash but I would say some grooming is in order. I have not been there in over a year so I don't know if more work has been put into the course... Challenging with a good variety of holes. If you feel as though some courses are a little too crowded for your liking this is a good option. Beautiful area and all wooded course...
Nice private course, maintained and diverse. Many holes bend to the right to challenge right-handers. Some alternate baskets. One of the best things is that this course does not get too overgrown in Summer months. It does cost $5 buck to play, which is fair because this is private property. Be cool and bring out what you bring in.
Courses Close By
- Orchard Hill Disc Golf at UMass Amherst, Amherst MA USNo votes yet
- Northampton State Hospital, Northampton MA US(1 vote)
- The Ledges, Huntington MA USNo votes yet
- Flat Rock Disc Golf, Athol MA US(2 votes)
- HCC Disc Golf Course, Holyoke MA US(1 vote)
- Tully Lake Disc Golf Course, Royalston MA US(2 votes)
- Camp Shepard, Westfield MA USNo votes yet
- Bousquet Ski Area, Pittsfield MA USNo votes yet
- Crane Hill Disc Golf Course, Wilbraham MA US(3 votes)
- School Street Park Disc Golf, Agawam MA USNo votes yet