The Course at Fontanel
I've played courses all around the south eastern US, this is possibly the worst course I've ever played. I echo the previous review, from hole 6 on, the course is hard to navigate and on a steep incline. The tees are rough and carpeted, and on the middle holes many are not even built up to be level on the hillsides. For a pay course, it doesn't appear to be trimmed and taken care of hardly at all. A very disappointing experience, I will definitley not be playing this course again. Ever. I happened to play for free last week, and if I had paid I would have been inclined to demand a refund. If you want to play in this general vicinity, do yourself a favor and stick to Cedar Hill Park.
Very frustrating, bi-polar, PAY TO PLAY course. Front 9 are out in the open with little to no challenging locations. There are a few long drives required. Hillside holes are hard to locate and to navigate. Definitely bring a disc that floats for a couple holes as water is in play. Park at the restaurant.
Courses Close By
- Cedar Hill Park, Nashville TN US
- Two Rivers Park, Nashville TN US
- Sanders Ferry Park, Hendersonville TN US
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US
- Fellowship Bible Church DGC, Brentwood TN US
- Crockett Park, Brentwood TN US
- Mundy Park, Mt Juliet TN US
- Liberty Park, Franklin TN US
- Triple Creek Park, Gallatin TN US
- Sharp Springs DGC, Smyrna TN US