Great course with a variety of shots. There is a map of the course at the main bulletin board, however, it needs to be updated being the last time was in 2008. The map is accurate up to 12 though.
Fun and challenging course half in the woods half in park like conditions. Nice mix of technical and open shots with a variety of lengths. The course is not very well marked and will require "local knowledge" the first time or two through to understand the lay out. Hole 18 is a classic "top of the world" type shot. Undergrowth is extensive so be prepared to search for discs, especially on the last several holes.
Courses Close By
- Howling Coyote DGC @ Blyth Park, Bothell WA US
- North Park (Mineral Springs), Seattle WA US
- Silver Lake Excalibur, Everett WA US
- Northwest University DGC, Kirkland WA US
- Juel Community Park, Redmond WA US
- Ferguson Park, Snohomish WA US
- Fredericksen Wilderness DGC, Poulsbo WA US
- The Bud Pell @ Ross Farm, Silverdale WA US
- Lake Stevens DGC, Lake Stevens WA US
- Lakewood King County Park, Seattle WA US