Tatum Trails Disc Golf
Great course all 18 holes are open. There are a few hazardous areas, second tee is right next to a creek so be careful if you throw a forehand shot. Lots of wood up until about ninth pin then you go back in woods on thirteenth pin. Good for beginners and pros. Watch that fade.
Not a bad course. Throw through corridors mostly. Lots of trees, of course. When I went it had 9 holes, I think, but the description says 18, though they have indicated that they were going to expand.
Courses Close By
- Paul B. Johnson State Park, Hattiesburg MS US
- Duncan Lake Disc Golf Course, Hattiesburg MS US
- Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn MS US
- The Lynx Disc Golf Course, Ellisville MS US
- Wildcat Trace Disc Golf Course, Poplarville MS US
- Lucedale Municipal Park, Lucedale MS US
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US
- Citronelle Municipal Park, Citronelle AL US
- Archusa Creek Water Park, Quitman MS US
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS US