Tatsuumi-no-Mori Kaihin Park
Short, flat course through young trees. Local players use alt. tees to add difficulty. Course expanded (temp baskets in other areas of the park) for monthlies - every 3rd Sat. See link to Kazuo Shirai's DG blog for details.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
By Train: Yurakucho subway line to Tatsumi; 5 mins walk. By Car: Just northeast and below elevated Tatsumi JCT of Shuto Expressway; north of WowWow Cable TV station. Parking lots east of park; hourly fee.
Parking Lot: (
by guinto112 on Jul 22, 2015 at 2:24am
This course is short but fun!
The baskets are in a condensed area but make good use of trees and bushes as obstacles, but you won't need more than a mid-range and a putter to play.
It's about a 10 minute walk from the Tatsumi train station.
Courses Close By
- Aikawa Fureai no Mura, Kanagawa-ken JPNo votes yet
- Kodomonokuni, Kanagawa-ken JPNo votes yet
- Shirakobato Park, Saitama-ken JPNo votes yet
- Funabashi City Undokoen, Chiba-ken JPNo votes yet
- Showa Kinen Park, Tachikawa 13 JP(1 vote)
- Kamiyugi Park, Hachioji 13 JPNo votes yet
- Musashi Kyuryo Shinrin Koen NGP, Namegawa-cho, Hiki-gun 11 JPNo votes yet
- Owari Koikiryokudo Fresh Park, Honjo JP(1 vote)
- NGP Hitachi Kaihin, Ibaraki-ken JPNo votes yet
- Hokuryudai Park, Ibaraki-ken JPNo votes yet