Decent course. Hole #5 is mysteriously missing it's tee and signage - all that's left is an empty signpost and a patch of dirt - not sure what happened there. Trees are fairly easy to climb to retrieve your disc - if necessary.
This is my home course, so I like it more than most. But it is nice, it has all of the tee signs, good tees and maintained well. It would be better with 9 more holes! Also they Don't have as many garbage cans as they should have!
Nice clean park.Had some time finding #1 tee. But most injoyable play. Nice long up and down shots. Sure would be nice to have 18 baskets.
Courses Close By
- North Park Disc Golf Course, Wellman IA US
- Chautauqua City Park, Fairfield IA US
- Riverview Disc Golf Course at Oakland Mills, Mount Pleasant IA US
- East Lake, Mount Pleasant IA US
- Peninsula Park Disc Golf Course, Iowa City IA US
- LL Thompson Park, Wapello IA US
- Wapsie Disc Golf, West Liberty IA US
- Turkey Creek, Iowa City IA US
- Sugar Bottom Rec. Area, Solon IA US
- Fuller Park, Muscatine IA US