No votes yet
Lovely - built in a neighborhood that was flooded and converted to a park. Mostly open.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 4,583ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
95 to 64 east (exit 138), to 64 Business east, to left on N. Taylor St. 1st tee across street from old bathhouse and tennis courts.
Email: Lynn Driver
Contact Phone #1: (252) 343-3138
Contact Phone #2: (252) 972-1162
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sunset Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Englewood Park, Rocky Mount NC US
- Silver Layke @ Rocky Mount Sports Complex, Rocky Mount NC US
- Farmington Park, Rocky Mount NC US
- Nash Community College, Rocky Mount NC US
- Lake Wilson, Wilson NC US
- Zebulon Community Park, Zebulon NC US
- West Meadowbrook Park, Greenville NC US
- Lake Park, Roanoke Rapids NC US
- Covenant, Winterville NC US
- Rocky Ford Disc Golf Course, Franklinton NC US