Sunny Hill Park
a good mix of distances for a 9 basket. gets busy during peak months.
Descent 9 hole. Pros: well kept & marked, slight elevation changes, varied distances, the layout of hole 2 is pretty sweet. Cons: uneven dirt tees, couple holes lack front side obstructions or are a tad short.
I played it three times in summer of 2009. Not to shabby, another short course. First tee is back by the Gazebo, and the second starts behind the garage.
Last time I checked this course was still not finished.
Courses Close By
- Shady Oaks Park, Streamwood IL US(4 votes)
- Black Bear Park, Hoffman Estates IL US(8 votes)
- Streamwood Behavioral Health Disc Golf Course, Streamwood IL USNo votes yet
- Sunrise Park, Bartlett IL US(9 votes)
- Panton Mill Park, South Elgin IL US(2 votes)
- Goose Lake Park, Roselle IL US(3 votes)
- Springfield Park, Bloomingdale IL US(5 votes)
- Q Center Disc Golf Course, St. Charles IL USNo votes yet
- Clark Park, Elk Grove Village IL US(9 votes)
- Randall Oaks, Dundee IL US(4 votes)