Sundance Trail Ranch Disc Golf Course
Challenging and beautiful topography in the mountains at 8,000' altitude: hills, trees, rock formations, pasture, ponds. $3/rnd or $5/day.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 5,711ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 4
From Ft. Collins; Rte. 287 north to the Forks restaurant in Livermore, then west on Red Feather Lakes Rd. 18 miles to the ranch on the left (across from Magic Sky Ranch) at 17931 Red Feather Lakes Rd. Go to main lodge.
First Tee: (
Email: Dan Morin
Contact Phone #2: (970) 224-1222
This course has no photos.
by Gumby23 on Jan 13, 2010 at 5:45pm
Well designed course that is easily worth the small fee. Lots of trees requires accuracy. Distance makes is challenging. Get Map at the office. Camping nearby.
Courses Close By
- Golden Eagle Disc Golf Course at Buckhorn Canyon, Bellvue CO US
- Beaver Meadows Resort Ranch, Red Feather Lakes CO US
- Cache La Poudre Jr. High Disc Golf Course, Laporte CO US
- Aggie Greens at Hughes Stadium, Ft. Collins CO US
- CSU Badlands, Fort Collins CO US
- Wellington West 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO US
- Wellington East 9 Disc Golf, Wellington CO US
- Edora Park, Fort Collins CO US
- Boltz Jr. High School, Fort Collins CO US
- Fort Collins High School Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO US