If you can't aim your disc then bring some friends who can spot for you. This course can get extremely muddy after it rains. I only sidearm so I've gotten very good with my dog leg lefts. That's all this course is! Reminds me of Kentucky this is the course I play the most since moving up here
This course is very difficult! I usually spend more time looking for discs in the woods than I do actually playing. The layout isn't bad, it could be much better if they cleared some more trees to open it up a little and it they cleared some of the brush on the ground. Although its nice to have an 18 hole course in this location, I would prefer to skip this course and play one of the other courses in the area.
TOUGH! Extremely narrow and wooded. On many shots you have to just throw and hope it doesn't hit a tree or lay it up. Many holes go to the left, very few dog-leg rights, so even tougher for a sidearm thrower like myself. It's a nice course for the scenery
(minus the razor fence!), very pretty inside the woods, just don't go into the round thinking you're going to get the same scores you get at other courses, or you will get very frustrated. The course is not easily navigated though, so pay close attention to the map when you walk in. Not known by many people in the area, so it's not crowded which is nice.
Courses Close By
- Katherine Legge Memorial Park, Hinsdale IL US
- Mayfair Park, Westchester IL US
- Community Park, Palos Heights IL US
- Central Park, Oak Brook IL US
- Illinois Institute of Tech Disc Golf Course, Chicago IL US
- O'Brien Park, Downers Grove IL US
- Madison Meadow Park, Lombard IL US
- Doogan Park, Orland Park IL US
- Lombard Common Park, Lombard IL US
- Castaldo Park Disc Golf Course, Woodridge IL US