Sumac Hills Disc Golf Course
Private, but public welcome. Phone ahead. Membership cards for 2010 are $15 or $5/day (see web site). Outdoor privy and water available. Please park in driveway.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 5,000ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 12 | Over 400ft: 0
From Barrett; paved road (Cty Rd 2) east 4 miles. Turn right (south) at gravel road for 1 mile. From I-94; MN 27 exit. Go to Hoffman, then take MN 55 to 130th Ave. Go north 2 miles to 18680 fire number.
First Tee: (
Email: Tim Ray
by raypopp on Apr 4, 2010 at 10:29pm
In the realm of private, funky, fun courses, Sumac Hills is just great! A beautiful walk in an old pasture and hayfield among 150 year-old oaks, a great water hazard, challenging holes, I rate Sumac Hills a strong "3"
Courses Close By
- Elbow Lake Disc Golf Course, Elbow Lake MN USNo votes yet
- Pomme De Terre Park Disc Golf Course, Morris MN US(1 vote)
- Barsness Park Disc Golf Course, Glenwood MN USNo votes yet
- Battle Lake Park, Battle Lake MN USNo votes yet
- Fergus Falls Community College, Fergus Falls MN USNo votes yet
- Oasis Disc Golf at God's Acres, Amor MN USNo votes yet
- Fairy Lake Disc Golf Course, Sauk Centre MN US(1 vote)
- Lake Charlotte Disc Golf Course, Long Prairie MN USNo votes yet
- Wahpeton Disc Golf Course, Wahpeton ND USNo votes yet
- Appleton Disc Golf Course, Appleton MN USNo votes yet