Sugaw Creek Park
Fun course to play. Very flat. Course isn't too spread out but it isn't too crammed together either. Some baskets are in the woods and some in the open and some with just enough trees to serve as obstacles in the way. concrete tees. course was fairly easy to follow. a couple of nicely situated baskets that make it unique.
Great Par 3 course....several holes are elevated off the ground(tire stack,pole and in a tree).....kindof cool to see different hole placements...
Courses Close By
- Eastway Park, Charlotte NC US
- Nevin Park Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC US
- Kilborne TPC, Charlotte NC US
- Reedy Creek Park, Charlotte NC US
- Hornets Nest Park - Original, Charlotte NC US
- Hornets Nest Park - Charlotte's Web, Charlotte NC US
- Robert L. Smith District Park, Charlotte NC US
- The Scrapyard at Idlewild Park, Matthews NC US
- Renaissance Park, Charlotte NC US
- Mint Hill Park, Charlotte (Mint Hill) NC US