Sugarbush - Peak Course
No votes yet
Ride the Super Bravo lift up and play down hill from the top. Rolling terrain, spectacular scenery, and good variety. Dual tees. Fee; Youth - $10/day, Adult - $15/day - includes lift. Seasonal, May 15 - Oct 31. (Always check dates and times beforehand).
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Medium Ski Hill
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,720ft
Alternate Length: 9,235ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 4
At the peak of Sugarbush Resort on Sugarbush Access Rd. Go to base of ski hill, pay at Gatehouse.
First Tee: (
Email: John Hammond
Alt. Phone: 802-583-6300
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sugarbush - Peak Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sugarbush - Base Course, Warren VT USNo votes yet
- White River Disc Golf Course, Randolph VT US(1 vote)
- Center Chains DGC at Hope A. Davey Park, Waterbury Center VT US(2 votes)
- Wrightsville Beach, Middlesex VT USNo votes yet
- The Quarries Disc Golf , Websterville VT USNo votes yet
- Pittsford Disc Golf Course, Pittsford VT USNo votes yet
- Base Camp Outfitters Disc Golf, Killington VT US(2 votes)
- Smugglers Notch - Village 9, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Smugglers Notch - Brewster Ridge, Jeffersonville VT US(5 votes)
- Ausable Chasm Disc Golf Course, Keeseville NY USNo votes yet