Sugar Bottom Rec. Area
Mostly excellent course. It is easy to lose disc on hole #15 & #16 - tight thick brush - on several occasions I've spent 10+ min searching. Watch out for wood ticks and briar patches.
Very fun course requiring lots of different shots. Very southpaw, backhand friendly.
A great layout with half the course running through the woods, and the other half out in the open with tons of trees, and moderate elevation changes.
Hole #18 just shy of 700ft.
Great place to play. A nice challenge for the day. Not over crowded and very clean. If time perpemts plan for 2 rounds, you won't be disappointed.This place ROCKS.
I love this course. Very well maintained!!! There are a nice mix if open and wooded holes. Scores can change dramatically depending on the placement of the baskets.
Courses Close By
- Turkey Creek, Iowa City IA US
- Peninsula Park Disc Golf Course, Iowa City IA US
- College Community Schools Disc Golf Course, Cedar Rapids IA US
- Cornell College, Mount Vernon IA US
- Jones Park, Cedar Rapids IA US
- Shaver Park, Cedar Rapids IA US
- Cruise Park Course, Mechanicsville IA US
- Legion Park, Marion IA US
- Wapsie Disc Golf, West Liberty IA US
- Fay Clark Park, Hiawatha IA US