Streamwood Behavioral Health DGC
No votes yet
A private course for the children at Streamwood Behavioral Health Systems. No hole is over 100'. A simple putter course used to introduce kids to disc golf. Please - only play when staff or children are not using it and be respectful. Clean up after yourself.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Gateway Titan
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: 0
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Chicago; the Elgin-O'hare expressway to Irving Park Road West. Turn right into hospital parking lot 0.4 miles west of Barington Road. Course visible on left in the grass and trees. 1st tee in through the gap towards the basketball hoop.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Streamwood Behavioral Health DGC? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Shady Oaks Park, Streamwood IL US
- Goose Lake Park, Roselle IL US
- Sunny Hill Park, Streamwood IL US
- Sunrise Park, Bartlett IL US
- Springfield Park, Bloomingdale IL US
- Black Bear Park, Hoffman Estates IL US
- Clark Park, Elk Grove Village IL US
- Panton Mill Park, South Elgin IL US
- North Salk Park , Rolling Meadows IL US
- Foxdale Disc Golf Course, Addison IL US