Strathgartney Provincial Park
No votes yet
Very scenic - rolling hills, streams, woods, wide fairways, and a beautiful vista over the West River. Targets are small light colored wooden posts spiked above taller dark brown posts.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: posts
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 4,226ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
From Cape Tormentine, NB take the Confederation Bridge to PEI, east on the Trans Canada Hwy (Rte 1) towards Charlottetown for 34km (21 miles), to Rte. 1 west. Drive for 15 min. and look for the park on your left.
Email: Walter Lane
Contact Phone #1: (902) 894-8415
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Strathgartney Provincial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hillcrest Farm Disc Golf Course, Bonshaw PE CA
- Disc Golf Pugwash, Pugwash NS CA
- Gogan's Green, East Amherst NS CA
- Lockhart and Ryan, New Minas NS CA
- Odell Park Disc Golf, Fredericton NB CA
- Talon Trails, Presque Isle ME US
- Enman Riverside, Caribou ME US
- All Aboard Disc Golf, Enfield ME US
- DR Disc Golf, Orrington ME US
- Club de Disque Golf/Matelas Dauphin, Bic QC CA