Gets a star for being in Stanley, Idaho. Excellent views, clean air. Feels great to be there.
The course is extremely poorly marked, hard to tell where ANY of the tee boxes are, its kind of a choose-your-own adventure situation. The course is pretty long, but otherwise not very challenging.
Courses Close By
- Keefer Park, Hailey ID USNo votes yet
- Bogus Basin - Pioneer, Boise ID US(3 votes)
- Bogus Basin - Simplot, Boise ID USNo votes yet
- Tamarack Resort, Donnelly ID USNo votes yet
- Lydle Gulch , Boise ID USNo votes yet
- Sandy Point State Park, Boise ID US(2 votes)
- McCall Disc Golf Course & Nature Area, McCall ID US(2 votes)
- Columbia Village Disc Golf Course, Boise ID US(1 vote)
- Ann Morrison Park Southeast, Boise ID US(9 votes)
- Quaker Hill Disc Golf Course, McCall ID USNo votes yet