St. Olaf College
Front 9 marked but the map is handy. Nice to have a course on campus!
The design of this course could be better. It's really two separate 9 hole courses as you have to walk about 1/3 mile between hole #9 and hole #10. One basket has been removed because it was right next to a walking path - so it's actually a 17 hole course. The first 9 holes are marked pretty well but the second half is either poorly marked or not at all. Course is on a college campus with students frequently walking within throwing area. Finding a parking spot is tough - after finishing my round I returned to my car to find that campus police left a parking ticket for me. That's $35 I will NOT be paying. Unless it's real convenient for you or you go when classes are not in session, I'd avoid this course
very nice course, well maintained. the course design could be better, but once mapped out it is easy to follow. there are some very challenging and unique holes that are a pleasure to play. the terrain is mostly flat, but the first hole is thrown down hill appx. 3 stories. i give this course a 6.5 out of 10 rating for toughness.
Courses Close By
- Carleton College, Northfield MN US
- Wapacuta Park DGC, Faribault MN US
- New Market DGC, New Market MN US
- Hannah's Bend Park, Cannon Falls MN US
- Kenwood Trails DGC, Lakeville MN US
- Riverside Park DGC, Kenyon MN US
- Alimagnet Lake Park DGC, Apple Valley MN US
- Southside Park, New Prague MN US
- Brockway DGC, Rosemount MN US
- Maiden Shade, Morristown MN US