Squaw Valley Disc Golf Course at High Camp
No votes yet
Very beautiful and very difficult. Play begins on the windy ridge then continues up and down the back country and ski runs. Undulating granite and bushes make it hard to spot your disc. Difficult terrain to traverse - a physically demanding course. Some open holes, but many targets are tucked in the tree line. NOTE; Open weekends only until late Sept. Details at web site.
# Holes: 18
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Big Ski Hill
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
At Squaw Valley Ski Resort. Take a cable car (or a big hike) up to 1st tee at High Camp. Cable car/$24 for adults (round trip).
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Squaw Valley Disc Golf Course at High Camp? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Truckee River Regional Park, Truckee CA US
- Tahoe Vista Regional Disc Golf Course, Tahoe Vista CA US
- North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course, Incline Village NV US
- Zephyr Cove Park, Zephyr Cove NV US
- Bijou Community Park, South Lake Tahoe CA US
- Reno Adventure Park - Green, Reno NV US
- Reno Adventure Park - Red, Reno NV US
- The Ranch at Rancho San Rafael, Reno NV US
- Toney's Mountain Golf, Grass Valley CA US
- Gold Ridge Forest , Pollock Pines CA US