Springwood Players' Course
this is my home course and I just want to tell you on number 8 you better be pin point accurate or you will need your snake chaps and a Rambo knife... that hole is crazy but all in all I like it out there.. number 12 basket needs to be moved to the bottom of the hill in the corner not many people can get it around the corner of the fence without getting it on the field...
A variety of hole lengths. A lot of open holes where you can just let the disc fly. The course is new and in great shape. The only thing left which is needed is signage. There currently are maps located at the start which was a big help. The map helped with navigation and some blind baskets shots. Worth playing.
Courses Close By
- Beth Schmidt Park Disc Golf Course, Elon NC US(2 votes)
- Northeast Park - Oak Hill, Gibsonville NC USNo votes yet
- Northeast Park - Crooked Creek, Gibsonville NC US(1 vote)
- Cedarock Park, Burlington NC US(4 votes)
- Rock Creek, Burlington NC US(1 vote)
- Wellspring at Cedarock Park, Burlington NC US(5 votes)
- Barber Park, Greensboro NC US(5 votes)
- Haw River State Park Nature Trail Disc Golf, Browns Summit NC USNo votes yet
- Lake's Edge, Reidsville NC US(3 votes)
- Guilford Meadows, Greensboro NC USNo votes yet