Springvale Park Disc Golf
No votes yet
Pretty wide open front 9 with very easy pin placements. Walk past Marshall Lake to get to the back 9 which is slightly more challenging - a bit more length and elevation to contend with. A good course for beginners. Water in play on #12.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
1st tee is south of the parking lots.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Springvale Park Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Benedict Park, Brighton CO US(1 vote)
- Camenisch Park - Badlands, Federal Heights CO US(4 votes)
- Camenisch Park - The Hylands, Denver CO USNo votes yet
- Westminster Disc Golf Course, Westminster CO US(3 votes)
- North Midway Park, Broomfield CO US(1 vote)
- Interlocken (East Park), Broomfield CO US(1 vote)
- Waneka Lake Disc Golf Course, Lafayette CO USNo votes yet
- Superior Rock Creek, Superior CO USNo votes yet
- Globeville Landing, Denver CO US(4 votes)
- Louisville Meadows, Louisville CO USNo votes yet