Springhill Hobbit DGC
Course needs A LOT of help! Wouldn't waste your time going.
Played in June 2010 and the course was in awful shape. The grass was knee-high. Some of it looked like a hangout for drinking teenagers. If your disc strays near the creek, you will find yourself looking for it in some very unpleasant brambles. I didn't even bother to finish the course -- it really needs some work.
Courses Close By
- Langan Municipal Park, Mobile AL US
- Chickasaw Community Park, Chickasaw AL US
- University of South Alabama, Mobile AL US
- Chickasabouge County Park, Eight Mile AL US
- Cottage Hill Park, Mobile AL US
- The Path, Saraland AL US
- Baker High School, Mobile AL US
- Fairhope Municipal Park, Fairhope AL US
- Citronelle Municipal Park, Citronelle AL US
- Lucedale Municipal Park, Lucedale MS US