A bit open and on the flat side for some players. You may feel that the length makes up for the lack of variety. A good course to work on yout long game, but you may want to spend more of your time playing the Huntsville courses if in the area.
This course plays very nicely, great layouts, but watch the wind. It has a lot of OB to play, which makes for a great challenge. The Association that is involved with the course is a great group of folks. They make for some fun tournaments, and really bring out a good crowd of players. Mostly open so you can really get to know and learn your drives.
19 Hole Championship quality course.
PRO: Multiple pin placements, Pro/Am pads. Well maintained. Benches on most holes. Good Variety of shots on holes 1-10.
CON: Could be better signs. (Signs are on benches) Holes 11-19 can be tiring. A lot of longer holes, not much elevation change.
Overall, one of the best courses in the area. Good for working on distance and accuracy (a lot of chances for OB on each hole)
Courses Close By
- First Baptist Church of Tanner, Tanner AL US
- Dublin Park, Madison AL US
- Indian Creek Disc Golf Course, Huntsville AL US
- Mastin Lake, Huntsville AL US
- Flying Dragon Disc Golf Course, Decatur AL US
- Univ. of Ala. Huntsville (UAH), Huntsville AL US
- Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville AL US
- Brahan Springs Park, Huntsville AL US
- Monte Sano State Park, Huntsville AL US
- Sparkman Park, Hartselle AL US