Fun, technical course with Nick's creative targets throughout. Lovely terrain with irrigation ditches and water in spring and summer adding to the challenge.
Awesome "private course/public access" course to play! Nick asks for a donation of a dollar per person when you come out to play and to call and confirm with him that its alright. The course has a good mix of long and short holes, tight and open fairways. The best part of this course is the mix of targets. Nick has made his own, but they are all very well built! There is a good mix of baskets, both bought and homemade, and also tones and other various objects. Definitely worth checking out if you are going to be in or around Missoula for a few days!
Courses Close By
- Ceedeeteetee Pines, Hamilton MT US
- Blue Mountain, Missoula MT US
- Pattee Canyon, Missoula MT US
- Snow Bowl Ski Area, Missoula MT US
- Echo Valley, Frenchtown MT US
- Blackhawk Disc Golf, Seeley Lake MT US
- Golf Course, Salmon ID US
- Knucknees Basin, Hotsprings MT US
- Lion's Club Park, Grangeville ID US
- Deerknuckle, Helena MT US