Spassland Disc Golf Course
Great course for beginners, working on the mid-range throws, and a quick round for locals. Course is fairly well maintained, although it is messy after heavy rain.
The course at Spassland Park is great for beginners as it doesn't offer challenges like wooded area but that's also a big part of its downfall. Much of the course, especially around the baseball field, remains swampy days after it rains.
Flat Open Very windy the day i went easy course straight forward set up with a few longer holes
I give this course at 2 because it is a great, beginner friendly course. The property only has about 10 acres to work with and all of the holes are short but safe. If you are looking for a challenge you should play somewhere else. However, if a family wanted to play without feeling guilty about holding up other groups this is the place to go. If you need a place to take someone to play their first round this park is ideal.
The course features a nice kiosk on near hole 1. Leagues are run during most of the spring and summer months and it is a great welcoming atmosphere for newer players just learning about organized golf. Cement tee pads are on all 9 holes as well as nice DGA Mach V baskets. If you keep in mind that this was meant for beginners you'll find it to suit that need perfectly.
A very flat, open, and easy course ideal for children and the eldery. Watch out for the swampy grass on #7's green and fairway.
Courses Close By
- Dretzka Park, Milwaukee WI US(3 votes)
- Homestead High School, Mequon WI USNo votes yet
- Village Park, Sussex WI US(10 votes)
- Brown Deer Park, Milwaukee WI US(3 votes)
- Jackson Park, Jackson WI USNo votes yet
- Dineen Park, Milwaukee WI US(3 votes)
- Wil-O-Way Underwood Disc Golf Course, Wauwatosa WI USNo votes yet
- Lime-Kiln Park, Grafton WI US(5 votes)
- Estabrook Park, Milwaukee WI US(2 votes)
- Erin Go Bragh Park, Hartford WI US(1 vote)