No votes yet
Short, fun course with dual tees on most holes. Rolling terrain with marshy lowlands bordering several holes. Stay to the right!
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 2,310ft
Alternate Length: 1,805ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Enter New Prague on Hwy 19 (Main St.). Turn South on Central (middle of downtown), 5.5 blocks to the park on the right. 1st tee beyond left field of ball field.
First Tee: (
Contact Name: City Planner
Contact Phone #2: (952) 758-4401
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Southside Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- New Market DGC, New Market MN US
- Mayo Park, Le Sueur MN US
- Lions Park I, Shakopee MN US
- Kenwood Trails DGC, Lakeville MN US
- Chaska Middle School, Chaska MN US
- Downs Farm, Chaska MN US
- St. Olaf College, Northfield MN US
- Bandimere Park DGC, Chanhassen MN US
- Riley Lake Disc Golf Practice Area, Eden Prairie MN US
- Staring Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US