South Vineland Park
This is a great course for beginners and seasoned pros with two tee pads per hole. Some of the pro tees have rubber mats newly installed. There has been alot off work done on the course in the past year. I live over an hour away and it's a pleasure to go to this course. You going need a variety of shots on the course. Love it!
I liked it a lot. Seemed well cared for - good signs, some elevation, nice facilities, nearby to food etc. Could use better tees (natural ones get rutted). Bring the map will solve navigation issues.
Courses Close By
- Landis Park, Vineland NJ US
- Cape May County Park & Zoo, Cape May Court House NJ US
- Stafford Woods, Voorhees NJ US
- Riverview DGC, Pennsville NJ US
- Dover Park, Dover DE US
- Freedom Park, Medford NJ US
- Bellevue State Park, Wilmington DE US
- Sedgley Woods (East Fairmount Park), Philadelphia PA US
- Brandywine Creek State Park, Wilmington DE US
- Lums Pond State Park, Bear DE US