South Vineland Disc Golf Course
Really loved this course! Clever use of elevation changes and hole configurations are varied and well conceived. There are two throws over ponds which I think might be recent additions. The first one starts out elevated and throws down over a pond before dog legging right and finishing up on a ridge (this was my favorite). Some interesting characters snooping around in the park seemed harmless but might not always be so?
This is a great course for beginners and seasoned pros with two tee pads per hole. Some of the pro tees have rubber mats newly installed. There has been alot off work done on the course in the past year. I live over an hour away and it's a pleasure to go to this course. You going need a variety of shots on the course. Love it!
I liked it a lot. Seemed well cared for - good signs, some elevation, nice facilities, nearby to food etc. Could use better tees (natural ones get rutted). Bring the map will solve navigation issues.
Courses Close By
- Landis Park, Vineland NJ USNo votes yet
- The Shire, Vineland NJ USNo votes yet
- New Brooklyn Park Disc Golf Course, Sicklerville NJ USNo votes yet
- Cape May County Park & Zoo, Cape May Court House NJ US(3 votes)
- Stafford Woods, Voorhees NJ US(1 vote)
- Camden County Disc Golf Course, Haddon Heights NJ USNo votes yet
- Riverview Disc Golf Course, Pennsville NJ USNo votes yet
- Ockie Wisting Disc Golf Course, Rio Grande NJ USNo votes yet
- Dover Park, Dover DE USNo votes yet
- Freedom Park, Medford NJ USNo votes yet