South Temple Community Park
Open and too flat to score much better. The creek adds to the interest and Houck's design skill made good use of available terrain.
Enjoyable family course adjacent to newly constructed swimming pool and playground. There's a paved path that makes getting to the Tees easier. Even though it's flat, there are water obstacles and trees to make it interesting. Down-side: current contruction in the park makes parts of the course muddy.
Courses Close By
- Lion's Park, Temple TX US
- Purser Family Park DGC, Harker Heights TX US
- Conder Park DGC, Killeen TX US
- Lorena Middle School DGC, Lorena TX US
- San Gabriel Park, Georgetown TX US
- Rivery Park, Georgetown TX US
- Woodway Park, Waco TX US
- Old Settlers' Park, Round Rock TX US
- William Cameron Park, Waco TX US
- Brazos Park East, Waco TX US