South Mountain Park
Heavily wooded with tight fairways and many elevation changes. Dual tees on many (tee signs at am tees). 1st tee by bulletin board.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 5,123ft
Alternate Length: 4,651ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 0
From north, 22 to 378S, 5 miles through Bethlehem to top of mountain, left on Mountain Dr., 0.12 mile to course on right across from TV station. From south, 309N to 378N to top, right on Mountain Dr.
First Tee: (
Email: Robin Billig
Contact Phone #1: (484) 560-2741
This course has no photos.
by sonicspear on Oct 15, 2012 at 11:19am
Nice diversity of wooded landscapes to throw through. Most holes are par 3 with a few varieties of basket positions. They have a toilet operational from spring to fall. Nice benches to chill at most tee areas.
Courses Close By
- Ace Eight Disc Golf Course at DeSales, Center Valley PA US
- Little Lehigh Parkway, Allentown PA US
- Jordan Creek Park, Whitehall PA US
- Covered Bridge Park, Orefield PA US
- Hackett's Park, Easton PA US
- Unami Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Quakertown PA US
- Nockamixon State Park, Quakertown PA US
- Upper Macungie Park, Macungie PA US
- Neff's Valley, Schnecksville PA US
- Bear Creek Disc Golf - Mountain, Macungie PA US