South Hills Park
No votes yet
Beautifully maintained and picturesque park. Two baskets per hole - yellow (short) and red (long position). Directional arrows beneath each basket point to the next tee. Well conceived layout with varied lengths and good use of elevation.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 7,143ft
Alternate Length: 5,682ft
Course Designer: Michael Dunkle & Charlie Greco
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 8
From Allentown; I-78W to exit 8. Stay right at fork, following signs for Fredericksburg. Merge onto US-22 W/William Penn Hwy., 2.4 miles to a left on PA-343 S. 6.6 miles to a left on Maple St., half mile to a right on N Lincoln Ave. 2.5 miles to a left into the park.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at South Hills Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Jackson Recreational Park Disc Golf Course, Myerstown PA US
- Roland Park, Akron PA US
- Mini Disc Golf Course at Mushroom Manor, Lancaster PA US
- D. F. Buchmiller Park, Lancaster PA US
- Hobson Park Mini Disc Golf Course, Lancaster PA US
- Klines Run Disc Golf Course, Wrightsville PA US
- Angelica Park, Reading PA US
- Red Land High School Disc Golf Course, Lewisberry PA US
- Long Trout Winery, Auburn PA US
- Starry Stompin' Grounds Mini Disc Golf Course, Conestoga PA US