South East Park
No votes yet
Pro level par 59 course with mostly wooded, semi tight holes. Concrete tee pads w/tee signs. Alternate basket locations noted on tee signs and scorecard are not completed yet. Park also hosts a tennis complex, 5 acre lake and walking trails.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,941ft
Course Designer: Scott Wallace
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 5
I-77; exit 9A. Go 2 miles east on Hwy 378/Garners Ferry Rd. to a left on Hazelwood Rd (Bojangles Restaurant). Go 0.25 mile to park entrance on left. Parking and 1st tee on the left.
Email: Alan Beaver
Contact Phone #1: (803) 945-4529 h
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at South East Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Earlewood Park, Columbia SC US
- Owens Field Park, Columbia SC US
- Seven Oaks DGC, Columbia SC US
- Woodward Park, Camden SC US
- Lake Murray Golf Center, Chapin SC US
- All-Terrain DGC @ Carolina Adventure World, Winnsboro SC US
- Crooked Creek Park, Chapin SC US
- Stoney Hill, Newberry SC US
- Chester State Park, Chester SC US
- Hunter Park, Newberry SC US