South East Park
Pro level par 59 course with mostly wooded, semi tight holes. Park also hosts a tennis complex, 5 acre lake and walking trails. 5 minutes off Interstate 77 (Exit 9A). * May 2014 - Alt. basket locations noted on tee signs and scorecard are not completed yet. The 8900' Long Layout is in the future - not playable at this time.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,941ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Scott Wallace
I-77; exit 9A. Go 2 miles east on Hwy 378/Garners Ferry Rd. to a left on Hazelwood Rd (Bojangles Restaurant). Go 0.25 mile to park entrance on left. Parking and 1st tee on the left.
Email: Alan Beaver #1213
by kmelton on Jul 29, 2015 at 12:56pm
A wooded course with lots of shot variables. A pleasure to play.
Courses Close By
- Owens Field Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Earlewood Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Columbia SC USNo votes yet
- Lake Murray Golf Center, Chapin SC US(1 vote)
- Woodward Park, Camden SC US(2 votes)
- Crooked Creek Park, Chapin SC US(5 votes)
- Dillon Park, Sumter SC US(1 vote)
- Edisto Memorial Gardens Disc Golf Course, Orangeburg SC US(3 votes)
- All-Terrain Disc Golf Course at Carolina Adventure World, Winnsboro SC USNo votes yet
- Stoney Hill, Newberry SC US(4 votes)