South Concho Park
No votes yet
Fairly long front 9, with shorter back 9. Good variety. Some elevation (for West Texas). River in play on 5 holes. Tall grass line on #16 & 17 is OB. Wood posts mark OB along road.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,276ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 6
From Hwy 67; Bell St. south, go across Bell Street bridge and take 1st right on South Concho Park Dr. Go past tennis court (on left) to 1st tee next to picnic bench on right under big pecan tree.
First Tee: (
Email: Jason Moore
Contact Phone #1: (325) 374-3157
Contact Phone #2: (325) 653-4809
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at South Concho Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Picnic Bend Park, San Angelo TX US
- North Concho Park, San Angelo TX US
- Brentwood Park, San Angelo TX US
- Middle Concho DGC, San Angelo TX US
- Brady Disc Golf Course, Brady TX US
- Newman Park, Sweetwater TX US
- Junction Disc Golf, Junction TX US
- Cal Young Park, Abilene TX US
- ACU Wildcat Disc Golf, Abilene TX US
- Comanche Trail Park - Mountain, Big Spring TX US