Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Extremely long - several holes over 1000'. Extreme elevation and variable winds make this CO's most challenging course for long throwers. Beautiful scenery in every direction.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 10,000ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 12
I-70 to Glenwood Springs, east on Hwy 82 for 30 miles to the Snowmass Village exit (Brush Creek Rd). Go south 5 miles to a left on Wood Rd. then immediate right at fork, 1 mile up the hill to parking at the mall. Walk across mall to Burlingame lift.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Benjamin Taylor
Contact Phone #1: (303) 786-0904
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Snowmass Ski Resort Red Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO US
- Aspen Mountain, Aspen CO US
- Bert & Ernie Park, Carbondale CO US
- 10-3 at CB, Mt. Crested Butte CO US
- Big Mine Disc Golf Course, Crested Butte CO US
- Colorado Mountain College - Glenwood, Glenwood Springs CO US
- Eagle County Fairgrounds, Eagle CO US
- Colorado Mountain College, Leadville, Leadville CO US
- Lake Creek Village Apartments, Edwards CO US
- Beaver Creek Resort, Avon CO US