Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Mountain course with some elevation change, mostly downhill. Longest hole is #13 (over 600'). One hole is 295' over water. Nice hike (15 minutes) to a very beautiful course.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Medium Ski Hill
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,640ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 7
I-70 to Glenwood Springs, east on Hwy 82 for 30 miles to the Snowmass Village exit (Brush Creek Rd). Go south 5 miles to a right on Carriage Way. Park near mall in lots 11, 12, or 13. Walk up Carriage Way until it turns to dirt, walk left and then start up ski run to right. Walk 200' and go up the slope to the left, following the treeline to the summer road. 1st hole is uphill into the Aspen grove.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Benjamin Taylor #27307
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Snowmass Ski Resort Red Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO USNo votes yet
- Aspen Mountain, Aspen CO US(1 vote)
- Bert & Ernie Park, Carbondale CO US(1 vote)
- 10-3 at CB, Mt. Crested Butte CO US(3 votes)
- Big Mine Disc Golf Course, Crested Butte CO USNo votes yet
- Colorado Mountain College - Glenwood, Glenwood Springs CO US(5 votes)
- Sunlight Mountain Resort, Glenwood Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Hole in the Sky Disc Golf Course, Eagle CO USNo votes yet
- Colorado Mountain College, Leadville, Leadville CO US(3 votes)
- Lake Creek Village Apartments, Edwards CO US(2 votes)