Great course for intermediate and lower. No concrete tee pads so that is a definite negative. Also, people tend to "invent" their own tee pads. #4 tee pad is in the grove of trees near #1. #6 tee pad is at the back of the column of trees, not next to the walkway like most people will play it because they feel it is easier. Pros: course is rarely overcrowded. Good challenge. Cons: Littering has become a problem and the city is threatening to shut down the course so don't litter. Playground near #7 so be aware of kids.
Good 9 hole. #8 is fairly challenging, but most are easy bird or par. Nice course.
Courses Close By
- Hansen Park, New Brighton MN US
- Bethel University DGC, Arden Hills MN US
- Lochness Park DGC, Blaine MN US
- Abundant Life Church, Blaine MN US
- Central Park, Brooklyn Park MN US
- Orchard Trail Park, Brooklyn Park MN US
- Acorn Park, Roseville MN US
- Eagle's Edge, Brooklyn Park MN US
- Bunker Hills Regional Park, Andover MN US
- Sunnyside Park, New Hope MN US