Showa Kinen Park
Love this course. Make sure you grab beverages at the convenient store that's on the opposite side of the station as the park. This park is huge and after a long walk to the course which is deep in the mammoth park you'll want to quench your thirst. You can buy beer and food at a nearby restaurant (also in the park) and there are also bathrooms available in the park.
Did I mention it's in a big park?
The course itself is quite varied although there is little elevation.
I give it 5 chains because it's the only course I played while living in japan and it's the only place I've ever gotten an ace.
Courses Close By
- Kamiyugi Park, Hachioji 13 JP
- Shirakobato Park, Saitama-ken JP
- Aikawa Fureai no Mura, Kanagawa-ken JP
- Kodomonokuni, Kanagawa-ken JP
- Tatsuumi-no-Mori Kaihin Park, Koto-ku 13 JP
- Musashi Kyuryo Shinrin Koen NGP, Namegawa-cho, Hiki-gun 11 JP
- Owari Koikiryokudo Fresh Park, Honjo JP
- Funabashi City Undokoen, Chiba-ken JP
- Akagi Rinkan Gakuen, Gunma-ken JP
- Kiyohara Green Park, Utsunomiya JP