Shirley Macey Park
The newly added signage and tee boxes really adds to this great course. Just wish it was more than 9.
Course has potential but has issues. Not a single sign, very hard to tell where to go to next hole. No tee pads make it hard to tell where to take your first shot from. The layout of the holes is decent. Better signage and teepads would go a long way to make this a good course.
Courses Close By
- Island Garden Estates, Bowen Island BC CA
- Jericho Hill Community Centre, Vancouver BC CA
- Grouse Mountain, North Vancouver BC CA
- Quilchena Disc Golf Course, Vancouver BC CA
- Little Mountain Disc Golf Course-Q.E. Park, Vancouver BC CA
- Bowen Park, Nanaimo BC CA
- Robert Burnaby Park, Burnaby BC CA
- Squamish - Brackendale, Brackendale BC CA
- Mundy Park, Coquitlam BC CA
- Winskill Park, Tsawwassen BC CA