Shirley Macey Park
The newly added signage and tee boxes really adds to this great course. Just wish it was more than 9.
Course has potential but has issues. Not a single sign, very hard to tell where to go to next hole. No tee pads make it hard to tell where to take your first shot from. The layout of the holes is decent. Better signage and teepads would go a long way to make this a good course.
Courses Close By
- Jericho Hill Community Centre, Vancouver BC CA(1 vote)
- Grouse Mountain, North Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Quilchena Disc Golf Course, Vancouver BC CA(2 votes)
- Little Mountain Disc Golf Course-Q.E. Park, Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Bowen Park, Nanaimo BC CA(1 vote)
- Robert Burnaby Park, Burnaby BC CANo votes yet
- Squamish - Brackendale, Brackendale BC CA(1 vote)
- Mundy Park, Coquitlam BC CANo votes yet
- Winskill Park, Tsawwassen BC CANo votes yet
- Hart Memorial Disc Golf Course (Mouat Park), Salt Spring Island BC CANo votes yet