Beginners course. Very generous pars. (All holes should be a Par 3) Many seem like an ace waiting to happen. Still, fun for casual round with friends. This course is in need of a practice basket.
This course is great for beginners. But with several shots being 4 and 5 par which even someone just starting out should make in 3. It is too easy. No one should shot over par on this course. But if you are just starting definitely hit this course up first.
Courses Close By
- Crestmont, Bloomington IN US(1 vote)
- Karst Farm Park, Bloomington IN USNo votes yet
- Edgewood Disc Golf Course, Ellettsville IN USNo votes yet
- Indian Springs, Trafalgar IN US(2 votes)
- CICA Disc Golf Course, Mooresville IN USNo votes yet
- Blue Heron, Franklin IN US(2 votes)
- Mt. Gilead Disc Golf Course, Mooresville IN USNo votes yet
- Ceraland Disc Golf Course, Columbus IN US(1 vote)
- Freedom Park Disc Golf Course, Greenwood IN US(1 vote)
- Big Walnut Sports Park, Greencastle IN US(2 votes)