Shelton Springs Disc Golf
No votes yet
A wooded course (with a few generous fairways) that plays in and out of power lines. Dual tees (Red and Black). The Black course has almost 8000' of fairway, but placement shots still pay off over power on most holes.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 8,000ft
Alternate Length: 6,300ft
Hole Length: 6
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 6
Once you park - take the southernmost (or right-hand) trail to the 1st tee - right off the Huff n' Puff Trail. Look up for the tee signs - all ~12' high, but watch out for the footing.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Morgan Rothrock
Contact Phone #1: (360) 480-1234
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Shelton Springs Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Volunteer Park Disc Golf, Lakebay WA US
- GH Hostel DGC, Elma WA US
- Woodland Creek Community Park, Lacey WA US
- Fort Steilacoom N.W. DGC, Lakewood WA US
- Fort Steilacoom S.E. DGC, Lakewood WA US
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US
- NAD Park, Bremerton WA US
- Burton Adventure DGC, Vashon Island WA US
- Kitsap County Fairgrounds, Bremerton WA US
- The Bud Pell @ Ross Farm, Silverdale WA US