Pros: Beautiful location! We loved playing through the trees and boulders! No baskets, instead all holes had some sort of noise maker, which made for some fun and interesting times!
Cons: Absolutely no markings whatsoever. We just started at a random hole and worked our way around. Many times we could not see the next pin, and had to wander around looking for it. In the end we counted at least 20 different pins, but we played only the first 18 we came to.
Other Thoughts: This course could do for some major signage upgrades, or at least a course map so that we knew where we were going next. Other than that we had a blast, and it was well worth it just to get out into nature and have fun!
Courses Close By
- Snake Eyes, Helena MT US
- South Hills Disc Golf Course, Helena MT US
- Scratch Gravel, Helena MT US
- Deerknuckle, Helena MT US
- Swards Ranch, Norris MT US
- Mossy Pines, Bozeman MT US
- Bohart Ranch X-C Ski Center - Upper, Bozeman MT US
- Bohart Ranch X-C Ski Center - Lower, Bozeman MT US
- Rose Park, Bozeman MT US
- Warden Park, Great Falls MT US