A challenging and technical course with enough elevation to keep things interesting. The signs are unique and very informative as well. Birdies are possible but not on the majority of holes. I think this is a pretty popular course due to the location and design. Hole five is maybe the closest thing to the signature hole. It can be an easy 2 or a frustrating 5 on any given day. This course is too cool to get only 3 links but, not diverse enough to deserve 5.
My home course. A lot of trees! only one hole in the open. Fun course to play! most holes are under 300 but with the trees it's nothing for scores to range from -5 to +5!
Courses Close By
- Fay Clark Park, Hiawatha IA US(2 votes)
- Legion Park, Marion IA US(1 vote)
- Jones Park, Cedar Rapids IA US(3 votes)
- Prairie Creek Park, Fairfax IA USNo votes yet
- Burr Oak Savannah, Shellsburg IA USNo votes yet
- Cornell College, Mount Vernon IA US(2 votes)
- Fross Park, Center Point IA US(1 vote)
- Mt. Vernon Nature Park, Mt. Vernon IA USNo votes yet
- Wildcat Bluff, Urbana IA US(2 votes)
- Sugar Bottom Rec. Area, Solon IA US(4 votes)