Shady Oaks Park
More like a 4.5, one of the nicer DG courses in the area.
Pros: course length, hole variety & challenging shots, most grass well cut, alt. tees. Cons: some overgrowth & thick brush. Otherwise, I like the changes & upgrades here.
Concrete pads recently added providing a vast improvement over the old wood chips. I also love the revised pin placements on #2 (now over the creek), 4, 5, 9, 12, 17. This is my favorite local course.
long and challenging. bring your A game.nice variety of shots.
This is a pretty tough course. Lost a couple of discs here. Very challenging from both distance and accuracy through trees and marsh. I would recommend it for advanced players.
Bring lots of frisbee's. This course you shoot over a stream that you walk over by bridge. If you throw into the water, you basically lost your frisbee. There is tall grass right behind many holes where if you throw too far, you will be searching for your frisbee for a while. You also throw over corn if you dont throw far enough you have lost your frisbee. Houses are very close to the holes. Overall, it's an extremely hard course where you can easily lose frisbee's.
Courses Close By
- Sunny Hill Park, Streamwood IL US(4 votes)
- Streamwood Behavioral Health Disc Golf Course, Streamwood IL USNo votes yet
- Black Bear Park, Hoffman Estates IL US(8 votes)
- Sunrise Park, Bartlett IL US(9 votes)
- Goose Lake Park, Roselle IL US(3 votes)
- Springfield Park, Bloomingdale IL US(5 votes)
- Panton Mill Park, South Elgin IL US(2 votes)
- Clark Park, Elk Grove Village IL US(9 votes)
- North Salk Park , Rolling Meadows IL US(2 votes)
- Q Center Disc Golf Course, St. Charles IL USNo votes yet