Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course
A variety of holes in a lightly wooded, flat park. Large trees and and open fairways make this a great course to learn the game. Park amenities include ball fields, playground, shelter, grills and recreation center.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,362ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Alan Kane
I-26; exit 104 - Piney Grove Rd. From the north, take a right off of the exit. From the south, take a left. Go west on Piney Grove Rd 1.4 miles to a left on Leisure Lane (just before RR tracks). Park is on on left. Use 2nd entrance for parking. Park on left side of lot, near playgrounds. 1st tee is past the play ground just off the walking path.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Alan Beaver #1213
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Earlewood Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Owens Field Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Lake Murray Golf Center, Chapin SC US(1 vote)
- Crooked Creek Park, Chapin SC US(5 votes)
- South East Park, Columbia SC US(1 vote)
- Stoney Hill, Newberry SC US(4 votes)
- Hunter Park, Newberry SC USNo votes yet
- All-Terrain Disc Golf Course at Carolina Adventure World, Winnsboro SC USNo votes yet
- Woodward Park, Camden SC US(2 votes)
- Edisto Memorial Gardens Disc Golf Course, Orangeburg SC US(3 votes)