Beautiful, well kept course, with a variety of challenging holes, by far the best in Austin.
One of the cleanest most straightforward courses in all of southeast. Some variety of shots and for the most part each hole has a view of the basket. Beautiful teepads and signage. Fairways are well kept with dense cedar forests on some holes. Hole 16 I think is a downhill beauty with great views of the surrounding forest. Some birdie holes, lots of people there on fridays for mixed doubles! Overall I recommend this course to anyone passing through as it is an easy to follow 18 holes.
Courses Close By
- Circle C at Slaughter Creek, Austin TX US
- MetCenter Disc Golf Course, Austin TX US
- Zilker Park, Austin TX US
- Austin Ridge Bible Church, Austin TX US
- Bartholomew Park, Austin TX US
- Steeplechase Park Disc Golf Course, Kyle TX US
- Twin Parks Country Club - Park Hill, Dripping Springs TX US
- Twin Parks Country Club - Parkshire, Dripping Springs TX US
- Our Savior Lutheran Church, Austin TX US
- East Metro Park, Manor TX US