No votes yet
Desert soil and big boulders. Great course in the winter (fast run off). Gets thicker every year, increasing difficulty. Most holes are fairly blind from the tee, because of trees or brush. Guide needed.
# Holes: 18
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 5,000ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 14 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Turn north off of Hwy 12 east onto Benton, left on Custer Ave., right onto Green Meadow Dr., left on Franklin Mine Rd., right on Tumbleweed Dr. to the parking lot turnaround.
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #1: (406) 594-2127
Contact Name: Jeff Schmidt
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Scratch Gravel? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Deerknuckle, Helena MT US
- Snake Eyes, Helena MT US
- South Hills Disc Golf Course, Helena MT US
- Sheep Mountain, Clancy MT US
- Warden Park, Great Falls MT US
- West Bank Park DGC, Great Falls MT US
- Blackhawk Disc Golf, Seeley Lake MT US
- Mossy Pines, Bozeman MT US
- Bohart Ranch X-C Ski Center - Upper, Bozeman MT US
- Bohart Ranch X-C Ski Center - Lower, Bozeman MT US